Boon totems
Can killers see the aura of the boon totems? I heard that you can hear the sound of one that is nearby.
Can killers see the aura of the boon totems? I heard that you can hear the sound of one that is nearby.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can't see any aura and you need to be close to hear it.
Ah man I already have trouble locating survivors as it is. I know I will have trouble locating the boon totems.
killers can't see the totem, you need to be VERY near the totem to hear it... if it was a hex totem that was turned into a boon totem, and you as a killer destroys the boon totem, (basically you revert it to a dull totem), it can be re-lit by a survivor into a boon totem again...
waste of time... boon totems are very very strong... and multiple boons can be up at the same time... re-lighting a boon totem after a killer disables it... something is seriously wrong with this picture.
True, I already have trouble keeping pace with the gens on the map. What makes the developers think killers really want to be searching for totems ?
They don't want you to. It is clear they want a safe haven for survivors at all times otherwise the boon could be disabled by the killer.
Yeap. I know every match wont have a boon totem, but just the thought of having your progress put on hold for a damn boon totem that can be relit makes me just want to give up on this game.
Does it sound like the crackle of a hex totem or is it more audible when close by?
I really don't like the fact they affect all survivors, this may become unbearable when enough get released and all survivors run them. They should be a one enable deal like hex totems with their own version of undying. Once snuffed out it will transfer to a random dull totem once.
I know the devs wrote about thrill being changed to apply to boon totems but does thrill of the hunt tell you when a dull totem is being blessed? Also how much longer does it add to the total time of blessing a totem?
There's another problem tho, you're forcing killers to run Thrill of the hunt cause they fear Boon Totems... Same problem as why we run Gen Regression Perks. We are forced to.
Why are killers being given ANOTHER objective? Survivors need an additional objective, not killers. This is seriously busted.
Because killers needed another objective to worry about
Good one BHVR... Good one