Make teabagging bannable
Its so ######### annoying to see this in every round. I cant play a single round without a toxic survivor. Realy thinking about quitting cause the survivor community is incredible toxic
Its so ######### annoying to see this in every round. I cant play a single round without a toxic survivor. Realy thinking about quitting cause the survivor community is incredible toxic
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No don't do this to me how will I be toxic now? :O
Maybe I can flashlight flicker?
It's one of those things you have to learn to ignore tbh.
I take it as a compliment. They got so angry that they had to stand at the gate injured and wait for me to show up just to teabag me as if we both didn't know they was on their death hook and couldn't loop.
In my experience, the survivors that played well leave after the obligatory window/pallet vault to let you know they are escaping.