BHVR you did it, I'm impressed
Ngl as a day 1 veteran I saw a lot happening good and bad things in DBD. But recently, the past 12 months or so I was seeing a downhill spiral with the game and i wasn't confident that bhvr can recover from that.
I completely stopped playing DbD 5 months ago, my longest break in this game. It just wasn't fun and exciting anymore and the frustration build up so much that the moment I booted DbD I just had a huge "ugh" and asked myself "do really want to?". The answer was no and I played something else.
But now, the PTB patch notes got me hyped. So hyped that I'm even considering to download the PTB and try it out (something I rarely did in the past).
I really hope we enter with that update into a better version and DbD which keeps me playing and enjoying it.
I gave bhvr a lot of #########-ranting in the past but I can admit if they did something good. Which happened (on paper at least). Don't stop here BHVR, keep improving! Thank you for making me excited for DbD again.
Comments