Will Huntress be Changed?
I mean, if you're nerfing Deathslinger, who arguably has worse potential than Huntress, surely you're going to touch upon Huntress in the future, right?
I mean, if you're nerfing Deathslinger, who arguably has worse potential than Huntress, surely you're going to touch upon Huntress in the future, right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hope not. People don't really ask huntress to be nerfed. People complained about deathslinger more than huntress
Well, Deathslinger is definitely less performing than huntress, I main both of them (Iridiscent 1 killer here) and Huntress is way more flexible AND easier to play, I have a higher kill rate with her than Deathslinger too, basically she's way more performing. Honestly i don't get why they're nerfing Deathslinger at all, Nurse is kinda free rn, just like Spirit is (but at least the last one's getting nerfed).