Will the new survivor cost shards?

I haven't watched it yet so, will the new survivor be an original one and cost like shards so I can buy the new survivor?

Comments

  • Well, they haven't actually said anything about a new survivor yet. But if there is one, all original characters so far can be bought with 9000 shards.

  • it has been confirmed to be an original character.

  • As was said, all original characters can be bought with 9000 shards.

    but it’s also likely that she might release with a new DLC that can be bought in the platform store, likely in price range similar to Ash Williams


    there is also the possibility (because it’s the first original only survivor - and because of my wildest hopes) that she might be free for everyone.

  • I actually think there's a slight chance she may be free, because usually new survivors appear at the bottom of the list and Mikaela appears after David King.


    I wouldn't expect it, but if it does happen the devs would be very generous for doing so.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I actually think there's a slight chance she may be free, because usually new survivors appear at the bottom of the list and Mikaela appears after David King.

    I wouldn't expect it, but if it does happen the devs would be very generous for doing so.

    Actually in the PTBs all the new survivors appear at that spot. Same for killers.

    i guess they are there because in the PTB they count as free…

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2529907#Comment_2529907

    Actually in the PTBs all the new survivors appear at that spot. Same for killers.

    i guess they are there because in the PTB they count as free…

    Ah, never mind then. I do remember now pinhead was next to myers actually...