Boon perks vs Killer hex totems
So dbd devs, why in the (insert bad words here) would you allow survivors to be able to pick and choose which totem they want their boon to be on (you can have 4 boon totems in a match with 4 survivors) but will spawn ruin in the middle of the road on haddoncrap next to a tree? I get the whole "oh lets give survivors more options with totems and perks" but why give THEM the ability to pick and choose and not the killer with hex totems? your updates continue to astonish me. And yes, I play both sides, been rank 1 both sides.
Comments
This game gets a lot of attention on youtube from survivors making the killer look stupid. Sometimes I worry BHVR indirectly, knowingly, facilitates that for free advertising.
We haven't gotten any info on how it's going to work, though, so it could be anything.
We don't even know if hex totems will override boon totems. Can the survivors just occupy all dull totems with boon totems to prevent any killer from using NOED?
Knowing where the devs heads are at rn that will probably be the case. For now im happy they will only buff 6 survivor perks, nerf 2 killers and give survivors more awesome perks in boons that can override dull totems. I wish they looked at this game just once in a killers perspective, killers did NOT need a new obj to take care of seeing how bad gen balance is rn. But hey ho, your game devs, I just hate seing a good game get ruined by closed minded people listening to surv casuals for game balance :/