My reaction to the Plague changes
Finally, something that has me coming back. I look forward to infecting you all again!
Finally, something that has me coming back. I look forward to infecting you all again!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hopefully more people start playing her, she's one of the most balanced killers in the game but nobody plays her
๐
Ikr I'm so happy they acknowledged and gave her some love and appreciation.
I was surprised to see she's getting some nice little buffs. I've always felt she's a bit of a sleeper that has more power than people give her credit for.
Maybe now people will pick her up and notice she's actually pretty strong.
well she's balanced until 4 survivors bring medkits. Then you're really getting it in the endgame chat
I like to think of the brightside
If I have a medkit and it's a plague, I use them on people when they get slugged.
One thing MMR ruined for me ๐
Always loved switching to Plague when i saw 3+ medkits
Fr considering her power nullified medkits and even for the people.