I don't care about keys.

I don't care about keys. I don't care about hatch. Never have. If a group of survivors gets out via hatch that's fine, it does not bother me. It's never felt like a loss, just like a short game.


I don't use hex perks. At my MMR they're entirely inconsequential and unreliable, gone in the first minute or two of a match.


So giving killers a perennial secondary objective in the form of boon totems, buffs to awful hexes, vast buffs to survivor perks in exchange for getting rid of keys is not worth it for me. Please nerf iron will or dead hard or something so that people like me have something to look forward to. I'd take anything. Toss me a crumb.

Comments

  • They ended games too fast. I'd rather have longer matches where I can practice my killer more even if I lose by the survivors leaving through the gates than dealing with that BS. I'm glad keys are getting their well deserved nerf.

  • Crazy how everyone's playing at high MMR.

    On a serious note, we don't even know what Boon totems do. We have no idea. It could be broken. It could be something meaningless. It's too soon to complain.

  • @Clowning said:

    Crazy how everyone's playing at high MMR.

    On a serious note, we don't even know what Boon totems do. We have no idea. It could be broken. It could be something meaningless. It's too soon to complain.

    Yes, I'm not especially good at the game, but nosediving your MMR is very hard as a killer, just like how depipping was almost impossible.


    I started playing the game earlier this year and I was rank 4 killer within my first week of playing . Was it because I was a savant? Of course not. It was just really difficult to depip.

  • OP, this is exactly how I feel. I just dodge key lobbies. I primarily run chase perks. Please nerf Iron Will and Dead Hard. They are present on 3 - 4 survivors in 95%+ of my lobbies. It is miserable to play against.

  • I rarely escape via hatch and rarely use keys, so it's something that won't affect me too greatly.

    The only thing I'm concerned about are the challenges. There's some pretty dogshit ones (as we all know) that will only be that much harder without help escaping through the hatch. People asked for it not to spawn until one survivor was left, but I feel that two would've been a better balance.