Blessing Haunted
So random question about boons and blessing. Can survivors completely bypass Haunted Grounds by blessing the Haunted totem? If so can we change Haunted to also affect blessing?
So random question about boons and blessing. Can survivors completely bypass Haunted Grounds by blessing the Haunted totem? If so can we change Haunted to also affect blessing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This also applies to Undying.
I dislike this
Are more perks getting changed? I thought part 2 was it. Albeit, this seems like an oversight on their part.
I doubt it. But this oversight could be fixed if you applied blessing a totem to undying and Haunted
Remember that there is still allot of time before any of this goes live, we will be able to test and learn more when PTB comes, and then we can share our opinions to the Devs so that they can modify things.