I'd just like to say. Farewell Deathslinger
32 meter terror radius on a 110 killer as tall as he is who's main strength was a 1v1 and had his 1v1 nerfed.
I'll never understand BHVR nerfing mid tier killers.
32 meter terror radius on a 110 killer as tall as he is who's main strength was a 1v1 and had his 1v1 nerfed.
I'll never understand BHVR nerfing mid tier killers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't worry though, they are taking out 1/2 of the Spirit nerfs though. Can't hurt the S tier waifu. >.>
Should’ve gave him more map pressure instead of just straight nerfing him and only giving him one unnoticeable QoL buff to compensate.
There's 10 things just off the top of my head I thought of to make him more fun to play as and against.
32 meter terror radius on a 110 killer is just unacceptable when you have literally zero mobility options. You cant quick scope now. So you react to a survivor near a corner? Nope, cant do that anymore. He's legit going to be bottom 5 now