Old Event offerings

Can we exchange the old offerings?
I have over 200+ old sacrifices I'll never need again.

Comments

  • I don't think they have ever done this before so I highly doubt it.

  • What I'm wondering is if we'll be reusing those BBQ Invitations
  • Well, there's been 3 I believe so far. Lunar event, BBQ and now the blight. I've got p3 characters with all of them, so hopefully well get another chance come Chinese new year, and repeat!
  • One thing that would be good - a general feature to scrap the addons, equipment and offerings that we feel we don't need for an amount of bloodpoints - like get 50% back of its original cost. This would also be beneficial to get rid of items we don't use where we then could use some of the points to acquire new items from the bloodweb.

  • @HuN7r3sS said:
    What I'm wondering is if we'll be reusing those BBQ Invitations

    I know I have 56 BBQ invitations on Dwight because I decided to get him to 50 during the event. Really sucks just having them sit there taunting me.