Is it weird...
That I as survivor am happy about key nerf? Now finally selfish teammates won't leave me behind to die just so they can save their precious as*
Tagged:
Trusted
That I as survivor am happy about key nerf? Now finally selfish teammates won't leave me behind to die just so they can save their precious as*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, it's not weird to be happy about having it be made impossible (in that way) to be left behind.
Not at all. I hated seeing keys and hatch offerings in lobbies because it usually meant that that teammate in particular was going to do just that to us - leave us behind
Yes and possibly force killer to tunnel them which means we are one person shorter
I love it.
Because it means that you won't get left behind if there's a hatch anymore. And get ######### over by the EGC because the Killer found you immediately after.
Exactly! I can't tell you how many times I've had teammates (Usually a Claud, Feng or Nea) do exactly this.
Yeah same I'm really glad for this change
Just happened to me last night I was 90% on last gen and suddenly two of them left I was like okayyy???? And ofc I tried opening one gates but killer found me instantly
Nah, I'm a Survivor player, and I'm pretty chill with the key changes. I just hope we get some more adjustments to the key add-ons/base key durations to compensate to give them more use mid-match potential.
That's true