cant sign in behaviour account from facebook

for some reason when the facebook pop-up page opens, immediately closes, anybody knows what can i make for solve it?

Comments

  • Have you tried using a different device or different browser? And we’re you able to login before or is this the first time you try to login with Facebook?

    maybe some pop-up blocker in use?

    i don’t use Facebook for this so I can’t say if I experience this as well.

  • @Mooks said:

    Have you tried using a different device or different browser? And we’re you able to login before or is this the first time you try to login with Facebook?

    maybe some pop-up blocker in use?

    i don’t use Facebook for this so I can’t say if I experience this as well.

    its not the first time, i sign up with facebook, but sign in its the first time that doesnt work, yeah i tried at different devices

  • @Gorka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2522785#Comment_2522785

    its not the first time, i sign up with facebook, but sign in its the first time that doesnt work, yeah i tried at different devices

    Try to ask in a support ticket, maybe there is some technical problems either with Facebook generally or with your account specifically..


    i can just assure you I can login via email and password without problems.

  • i sended a ticket, how much time needs for an answer?

  • @Gorka said:

    i sended a ticket, how much time needs for an answer?

    I really don’t know..