De-Ranking, what do you all think?
I can't stand these queue times.
Events and new killers don't help, but just in general, ranks 8-1 take so long to find matches.
I don't want to go around pub stomping people who don't have that much experience. But at this point, it feels like that's the only way to get a match within a reasonable time frame.
I don't have the time to sit around and wait for a then maybe 8ish minute game, either in my favor or the survivors favor. I have not enjoyed many of my matches as of recent.
Either I quickly kill all of them, because the survivors make dumb decisions, or I get my left foot handed to me very quickly. I just want a good tug-o-war match. Not a one sided stomp.
Which is why I rank up, but it's just not the case when you can't even get a match. So what do I do?
Do I not try to play the game match to match so I don't rank up as quickly? Do I play poorly on purpose? Do I purposefully rank down?
Where is the line?
Comments
It doesn't matter what level you are right now. This event has completely jacked up killer ques.
We all know that.
My topic still stands. This just magnifies it.
Deranking? No Balls.
The primary problem is that there's no reward for being at higher ranks. However, there is a reward for being at lower ranks: easier gameplay and queue times. Consequently, people that should have higher ranks intentionally stay in lower ones. Riot could easily solve this problem by issues rewards at every rank reset. Something like 20,000 bloodpoints for every pip you are above rank 15. And for people at rank 1, 10 iridescent shards for every day you were at rrank 1 during the season.
A lot more people would stop lowering their rank and high ranks would have more players in the queue.