If killers addons get heavily nerfed what will happen?

A lot of addon changes could completely change how those killers will be played. I'm personally worried for wraith I barley play him but to me his addons are good they completely change his power. I feel like nurse will be punished for no reason, blight mains better start praying that he is mostly untouched. Dont make killer harder than it already is

Comments

  • Can we stop speculate and panic and stop spamming same posts all around without actually having any information about changes?

  • @R2k said:

    Can we stop speculate and panic and stop spamming same posts all around without actually having any information about changes?

    Well tbf I don’t understand why we don’t have access to information in the first place. Announcing something as big as this without giving any information makes people speculate and panic.

  • @R2k said:

    Can we stop speculate and panic and stop spamming same posts all around without actually having any information about changes?

    6 months ago it was al about d.s.

    It's what people do when they are passionate about a cause or ideal.