Block players
Now that SBMM is a thing and there's no valid excuse of "we can't put a block function or people would abuse it blocking everyone who they lose against". We need to have a limited list, like max 5 or 10 people we can block from matchmaking.
This month I've played against the same cheater 3 times even tho i reported him twice, once with video evidence. Since the report system is useless or at least very slow we need a function like that.
Comments
I really do wish there was a way to block people. If I remember correctly you can block someone but they have to either be in your lobby or on your friends list? I'm not sure what blocking does but I had some personal drama a little bit ago with someone I played DBD with who was a friend of a friend and they made me very uncomfortable so I blocked them on every platform I could. Couldn't block them on DBD though as it would require me to friend request them or have them in my lobby which sucks because I want nothing to do with them.
Only players that should be block/banned are those using cheats. No one should have to play against that.
Best suggestion ever!
Dear devs: please add it!
I love playing dbd, but it promotes antisocial behavior in some people, making the game a pain for the rest of the community.
What is the problem with that kind of mechanic?
All the players pay for the game so everyone should decide with which other players he/she wants to play. And someone blocks all good players, then this should be no problem. All players wanna have fun, so give everyone the option to block/ban others who destroy their fun.