I have never once in my entire time playing this game heard a single person ask for a killer to have alternative objectives. It seems universally agreed upon they have the exact right amount of things on their plate to justify engaging gameplay. Adding disabling survivor perks and it just overfills that plate and will likely lead to frustration and annoyance. We'll have to see though when it launches on the live server.
I am seeing a lot of "not me" and "survivor minded players" votes. kinda shows the devs thinking processes right? "I dont play that role at all, but its obviously way too powerful because since ive never played it but play VS it i definitely know how hard it is to play the other side and thus should be the one to balance it!"
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I ain't no snitch
That's all I gotta say
I have never once in my entire time playing this game heard a single person ask for a killer to have alternative objectives. It seems universally agreed upon they have the exact right amount of things on their plate to justify engaging gameplay. Adding disabling survivor perks and it just overfills that plate and will likely lead to frustration and annoyance. We'll have to see though when it launches on the live server.
Money power, 4 people make more money than one person, just please 4 people, steam: 100% praise
I am seeing a lot of "not me" and "survivor minded players" votes. kinda shows the devs thinking processes right? "I dont play that role at all, but its obviously way too powerful because since ive never played it but play VS it i definitely know how hard it is to play the other side and thus should be the one to balance it!"
I did it.
Oh WE all know who wanted this...
Are we doing some detective work here?
Doesn't take a detective to see the devs dont care for killer players, only survivor