Realistically, both sides have sects which want more variance in gameplay. The formula gets boring - and people responded reasonably well to pustula flowers, glyphs, and other side objectives. Is it universal? Absolutely not. Are people of one mind about this stuff? Similarly no.
I would have also voted nobody but as it is I can't imagine killer players asking for more objectives for themselves to do. They already have find, chase, down, hook, break pallets, break walls and now totems. All necessary to do.
Survivors have gens, bones (optional), boons (less than 20 seconds even on a hex and repeatable) if they choose to bring them, loop, rescue, open exit gates. There needs to be a cooldown before the boon can be relit imo.
Therefore, due to the options given, I can only say survivor mains as killers do not need more objectives, so doubt they would ask, and there was no option for nobody.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where is "no one" option?
Ill see if i can add that or do a new poll, but someone asked for it i just wanna know if it was surv players or killer players XD
Add "No one" and "I don't know" there
Realistically, both sides have sects which want more variance in gameplay. The formula gets boring - and people responded reasonably well to pustula flowers, glyphs, and other side objectives. Is it universal? Absolutely not. Are people of one mind about this stuff? Similarly no.
Ill have to make a new poll, it doesnt allow me to add another poll option for "nobody" which im sure everyone will be hitting
Actually no one from what ive seen.
I would have also voted nobody but as it is I can't imagine killer players asking for more objectives for themselves to do. They already have find, chase, down, hook, break pallets, break walls and now totems. All necessary to do.
Survivors have gens, bones (optional), boons (less than 20 seconds even on a hex and repeatable) if they choose to bring them, loop, rescue, open exit gates. There needs to be a cooldown before the boon can be relit imo.
Therefore, due to the options given, I can only say survivor mains as killers do not need more objectives, so doubt they would ask, and there was no option for nobody.