Fashion by Daylight
As someone who likes to mix cosmetics, Anyone here wants to share their Mixed Cosmetic Sets?
Examples of Mine
Hotline Miami Clown:
Lioness Huntress:
Tagged:
Trusted
As someone who likes to mix cosmetics, Anyone here wants to share their Mixed Cosmetic Sets?
Examples of Mine
Hotline Miami Clown:
Lioness Huntress:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
HERE I GO AGAIN!
This one isn't me but I took a picture because I had to show it. It was so stylish
Sorry if it's blurry
The 4 S's of Fashion: Shades, Sweaters, Slacks, Style.
HOTTIE
Meat Grinder Huntress
Former Nurse Main outfit!
No longer possible but i loved these cosmetic combos so much :c
Here are my combos:
From left to right:
I don't have any screenshots of my Feng skin combo but here's some pretty screenshots of my Trickster skin combo I've been using recently :)
I have a lot of cosmetic combos that I like, but here are some of my most favorite ones.
You stole my huntress but whatever,its a good look
I'm a fan of Dirty Steve.