Rules for killers

Heya! As I said before I am new, so I know that survivors have made rules for killers. Can someone tell me what they all are. I think I have some of them.

No camping

No tunneling.

Don't use NOED

Don't use Blood Warden.

Don't hook in basement.

Don't play spirit

And don't use iri head if you play huntress.


Is there anything I am missing?

Comments

  • @phenomenal256 said:

    Heya! As I said before I am new, so I know that survivors have made rules for killers. Can someone tell me what they all are. I think I have some of them.

    No camping

    No tunneling.

    Don't use NOED

    Don't use Blood Warden.

    Don't hook in basement.

    Don't play spirit

    And don't use iri head if you play huntress.

    Is there anything I am missing?

    Pretty much if your not standing in a corner your not following the rule book.

    I personally don't follow any of them I set my own standards for my gameplay.

  • Don't win as the killer. That's the most important one.

    In all seriousness, these rules don't mean anything. Just ignore them. Same thing goes for any survivor "rules" killers have for that role.

  • Don't use Franklin's Demise, Rancor or Insidious.

    Don't use Redhead's Pinky Finger for the Clown

    During End Game Collapse the Killer is required to patrol an unoccupied corner of the map, no camping!

    If a survivor disconnects from the trial the killer is required to let the three other survivors escape

    If Head On doesn't stun the killer for whatever reason the survivor is allowed to disconnect


    for more information... check endgame chat.

  • Rules for killer are as follows:

    You're not allowed to hit the survivors.

    You're not allowed to hook the survivors.

    You're not allowed to even have your red stain touch the survivors.

    You're not allowed to run any perks or add-ons as killer.

    And most importantly you have to make sure that the survivors, at all costs have fun at your expense as the killer. If you choose to go killer main, you will be handed survey cards to hand out and the end of each game, where they rank how much fun they had. God help you if you don't score a perfect rating on the survey either...

  • Also, make sure your Steam account has comments enabled, so you get to find out just how horrible of a human being you are for winning in a video game.

  • This one?

    55 votes and 24 comments so far on Reddit


    image.png


  • Rules for killers:

    Can't hit survivors or you're bad

    Rules for survivors :

    Can't run nor loop otherwise you getting camped if u posses skills

  • When a survivor blinds a killer, the killer must always reply: "Thank you. Again, Mistress" and take it.

    Should a killer accidentally down a survivor, the killer can only pick them up by an unused pallet. Killer will expect to be punished for disobeying.

    Killers should treat trials as they would an S&M session.

  • How I see it, dont worry about people who complain about how you play, unless youre actively going out of your way to play like a dick then the complaints are kind of deserved

  • The only real rule is to have fun, sport. If watching all 4 of them bleed out is what makes the game fun for you, go for it!

  • Make sure you RESPECT THE KOBE (that’s when a Survivor wiggles themselves off hook). Respecting it means you have to let them go. Just be mindful that a Perk exists that lets a survivor do this but they are ‘broken’ for doing so, so if your Hud says that survivor used a perk, then they are still free game~

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Don't use Franklin's Demise, Rancor or Insidious.

    Don't use Redhead's Pinky Finger for the Clown

    During End Game Collapse the Killer is required to patrol an unoccupied corner of the map, no camping!

    If a survivor disconnects from the trial the killer is required to let the three other survivors escape

    If Head On doesn't stun the killer for whatever reason the survivor is allowed to disconnect

    for more information... check endgame chat.

    Dont forget to be on the exit gates so surv can t bag him.

  • @phenomenal256 said:

    Heya! As I said before I am new, so I know that survivors have made rules for killers. Can someone tell me what they all are. I think I have some of them.

    No camping

    No tunneling.

    Don't use NOED

    Don't use Blood Warden.

    Don't hook in basement.

    Don't play spirit

    And don't use iri head if you play huntress.

    Is there anything I am missing?

    There is 1 rule for both sides and that is there are no rules.