I need everyone's help to get BHVR to add this into the game
Alright this is very important and I will pay any amount of money for this skin for Leon to be added into the game
So how do I do this?
Alright this is very important and I will pay any amount of money for this skin for Leon to be added into the game
So how do I do this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will help you if you help me get Rambo in dbd
That I have no clue if they can the license for that but it's possible
Then the killers will be running away
I voted up hope that helps
I mean, we have Ash, David, Leon, Chris. The last one is scary...
Fair enough