Its been almost a week since I stopped playing ☺

Have killer lobbies gotten any better?

Did individual killer sbmm get fixed yet?

Give me a reason to play again and buy killer related items...my money is just as good☺

Comments

  • You don't need a reason to play again. If it's not fun, why bother.

  • Another exiled soul? This is concerning, but I welcome you to this land where we shall wait for the game to improve.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You don't need a reason to play again. If it's not fun, why bother.

    Yeah survivor got boring very quickly and I dont want to return unless individual killer sbmm is fixed.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Another exiled soul? This is concerning, but I welcome you to this land where we shall wait for the game to improve.

    Yup I figure killers are waiting at this island just biding their time😎

  • tbh I wouldn't come back. this game is hell and killer is made for masochists. You could always play survivor, but holding m1 and w the whole game without seeing the killer is boring


  • @baseballfan4877 said:

    tbh I wouldn't come back. this game is hell and killer is made for masochists. You could always play survivor, but holding m1 and w the whole game without seeing the killer is boring

    I used to play a lot of solo surv. But I just got to my limit of full repairing gens and tunnel games. I find current meta game boring and toxic.

  • @baseballfan4877 said:

    tbh I wouldn't come back. this game is hell and killer is made for masochists. You could always play survivor, but holding m1 and w the whole game without seeing the killer is boring

    Yeah if I wanted to hold a button down all game I would rather play something else🤣