Can you transfer data

From one account to another on the same platform ,such as character progression and charms?

Comments

  • Pretty sure it’s not possible.

    MAYBE if you have Steam and Stadia both linked, unlink one of them (the other should stay linked and have the progress saved; the unlinked one will however lose any progress that was made before the linking) and then later on link another new account.

    but there are wait times between being able to unlink an old and then link a new account. And not sure if it actually works completely. Possibly not.

  • @Mooks said:

    Pretty sure it’s not possible.

    MAYBE if you have Steam and Stadia both linked, unlink one of them (the other should stay linked and have the progress saved; the unlinked one will however lose any progress that was made before the linking) and then later on link another new account.

    but there are wait times between being able to unlink an old and then link a new account. And not sure if it actually works completely. Possibly not.

    Thank's Mooks,I didn't know you we're so tech savvy

  • I just read into it a little bit because I linked the accounts of a friend.


    though I really don’t know how it will will effect the Behaviour account if you unlink one of the accounts…

  • I want to transfer data between two psn account's,one account data to the other.

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    I want to transfer data between two psn account's,one account data to the other.

    Yeah that’s definitely not possible.

    you can transfer your progress from PS4 to PS5 but only on the same account.


    you could try to contact support, but I wouldn’t count on it:

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new