That should be an adept from what I can see, I would post this over in Bug Reports: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got my achievement on release. It was defenitely not broken then
And oh my god these icons are terrible.
Oh great
I got it last week so I don't think so. Not sure happened here.
And just so you know, you can use add ons and an offering when going for adept, but you can't use a 4th perk (only that killer/survivors three perks).
I know but that still doesn't explain why I didn't get it
I got mine 2 days ago on console, so it was working for me then.
I got mine in 5.2.1. Maybe it broke in 5.2.2?
I got mine the week he came out on Haddonfield. That’s weird it didn’t work for you though.
I got my achievement day one, I don't believe it was broken then unless it has been broken now.
That should be an adept from what I can see, I would post this over in Bug Reports: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.