Give us a closer Server to play on in the Middle East

Hi I'm a PS5 player playing from the Middle East Region which is located on Western Asia. I would like to say that I always get connected to a far server located in either Australia or somewhere in Eastern part of Asia. since we don't have our own servers here in my region i'm always suffering playing on high ping minimum of 180 ping up to 300 MS delay. It's very frustrating playing on high ping. I would like to know why does the game Auto connect to this particular region for me when Europe is MORE close to my region compared to Australia?? Can we please get this message to the devs? Because being in this part of the world we always suffer with high pings. And the reason I know its somewhere in Eastern Asia is because whenever I find a TTV player he is from that part of the world. Please Behaviour do something to help us combat the high pings of 180 ms to 300 MS because the game is unfun at this high ping

Comments

  • can't have fun playing survivor because its so dependent on the ping of me. On my screen I'm at a far distance from the killer but for the killer I am closer to him then what it looks like on my perspective and that's just something I deal with every time I play the game. It's become extremely frustrating for me

  • Most people don't care about this post because they already live in the regions with the server. Europe, U.S. so they always playing on good pings. But players like me and others around me in my region that play suffer with high ping. And we can't do anything about it because the game Auto connects to a server. The only way to do it is if I had a VPN or something but why should I do the extra steps and effort when it should be done from the game side? C'mon Behaviour please do something to help us.

  • a2.jpg

    here is a reference to show you my region. middle east is closer to europe than it is compared to Eastern Asia and Australia. Yet I get connected to Australia or East asia and play on high ping?