Why if the killer have lags, survivors are penalized??
After many game i noticed that if the killers lags or doesnt play (afk or simply not knowing the killer's gameplay) survivors are penalized. (and i just lost progress for this)
I mean:
- If killer lags -> i get insane hit box by him. Shouldnt be the contrary? If he lags he shouldn't be able to reach me, that would make sense.
- If killer doesnt know how to play his killer or goes afk-> I lose progress. It should be
HIMlosing progress and getting penalized.
Am i stupid or what? This makes me very mad.
Comments
I mean, it goes both ways. Sometimes I cannot hit a survivor because of latency. And if you afk, you do not get points either. That one is obviously a bummer for survivors too. I will give you that.
It goes to show that only with survivor and killer together there can be a game.
Maybe we should address things frustration to all people on both sides that take pride and fun in kicking the opposition once it's down or it is obvious that they got outmatched by the system.
But nope both sides have people perpetuating the endless cycle of hate and toxicity, which makes people either join or give up left and right.