This camping "tech" is real fun
Low stress games where you get at least one kill. I personally like trapper and bubba.
Low stress games where you get at least one kill. I personally like trapper and bubba.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How are you only getting one kill though? You should be getting at least 2k? 1 person dead before/by last gen and then sweep with Noed.
If you only get 1k while camping you are seriously having issues with either bubba or trapper.
Usually bubba guarantees at least a 2k or 3k.
Trapper if you are camping basement and you use noed most of the time it is 2k.
I hope the rumors are true and Leatherface gets a skin, because I am so ready to have some fun face camping action with the latest drip. It is so relaxing, just sitting down and having a 1 on 1 with the survivor, tell them about your day. Pretend to listen to their groans because it makes them feel loved.
You are almost glad 3 gens pop in the first chase because that just means the sooner they come for your homestyle Texas barbecue. Or they just let you have your meal all to yourself and leave so you can do it all over again with a different backdrop. Efficient bloodpoint farming. I enjoy the tactical gameplay of waiting out DS and positioning for unbreakable, or dashing after that BT imbued sacrifice. You do not get that with other killers, not the same as my boi, Bubba. No, sir.
"at least" . average 3. slowly dropping to 2k as papa BHVR intended