Im finding a special counter for gen rush perk.
you have idea?
you have idea?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
jUsT hAvE fUn
I dont understand what youre trying to say? AS in you've found a counter to a perk you believe is "gen rush"? Or you've found a perk that you believe counters "gen rush"? Or youre looking for a perk to counter "gen rush"?
tl:dr apply pressure maybe?
Only reason I still play killer is to land cool blinks and hatchets. Running slowdown and playing to win is boring and stressful
... slowdown perks, I guess?
Quadruple slowdown, tunnel the first survivor you see, slug anyone who gets in way, and camp hook states. With this, I think gens will not finish in 5 minutes. Maybe...
Corrupt and Deadlock. Works like a charm.
Deadlock should at least prevent gens from popping in quick succession.