Survivors still cannot harvest plants once they reach the max number of vials

Just hit 60/60 vials and was still unable to harvest the plants. I'm just expecting long ques again, once the rest of the survivors hit the max as well. New update, same issues...

Comments

  • They solved one issue, so we can now play only one side and get all vials, but the other problem for survivors remains, after you get all 60 vials, you can't harvest anymore, which is bad. But since the event is coming to a close soon, I don't believe they will fix it at all.

    I also don't believe it is a glitch or anything. There is clearly a broken vial image after you get 60 vials, so it was planned that way. But they changed the original ideia from 30 max to 60. If it had remained at only 30 vials to collect, we would have gotten even less points with the event and the harvesting.

  • Assuming killers can still get points after 60. If this is true, perhaps they are low key posing survivors to play killer for those extra bloodpoints to alleviate the current radio unbalance
  • @azazer it's been a problem throughout the event. Survivors are restricted during matches of only being able to collect until their vials are full but killers can hook well past a full vial and reap the rewards in their entirety.

    I mean I'm a killer main and I feel this isn't ok lol. I don't want my hooks broken but at the same time it's not fair that survivors, who already in many cases have difficulty getting as much B.P. as killers, should fall back even farther. I think I ended one match recently having accumulated 175k bloodpoints on one of my killers after a match completed.
  • I know why they did it that way tho.
    If you could harvest and basically "waste" juice for other players it would be kinda bad. BUT if the game could detect all of the surv in the lobby have their vials maxed out then i don''t see the problme ;d

  • @Mc_Harty said:
    Just hit 60/60 vials and was still unable to harvest the plants. I'm just expecting long ques again, once the rest of the survivors hit the max as well. New update, same issues...

    they should of made the bonus Bloodpoints diffrent for survivors since thier is no reason to use offerings once you get all your vials since you cant get all the nectar things

  • Good thing the event is almost over so I can stop seeing these threads.