What movie would you compare dbd to and why?☺
I already said Halloween resurrection because the killers aren't threatening😇
What about you?
I already said Halloween resurrection because the killers aren't threatening😇
What about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nightmare on elm street (2010) because it is a mess
A Bug’s Life because it’s filled with bugs :)
It makes me feel like this sometimes.
Scooby Doo 2: Monster's Unleashed for several reasons.
I guess I'm one of the few that actually enjoyed it. It wasn't A+ material and could have been better, but I wouldn't call it a mess. Definitely not as much of a mess Dbd is.
I have not watched the original and i thought 2010 NOES was awesome. Freddy actually felt scary.
Well... you should watch the original. The movie is actually good.
The room is a classic🤣 dbd does make me laugh
2010 Freddy was more serious like the original noes...why are you crying I haven't even cut you yet🤑
Every sequel after the original noes was campy freddy
High sbmm reminds me of that "Scary Movie" scene where the chick is taunting the killer.
https://youtu.be/-zLOrCQ0BpQ
https://youtu.be/-zLOrCQ0BpQI was looking for that part, thanks!
It did some things well and I like Freddy in it a lot but everything else was just kinda bad
The thing I do hate about it is
spoilers
5
4
3
2
1
They confirm he is what he is accused of...in the originals there was always a doubt. One theory is he was an innocent man burned for a crime and he was taking revenge making him an vengeful spirit of sorts.
5
4
3
2
1
I know it is a 2010 movie but I will still keep it spoiler free🤣. New nightmare (noes part 7) was a different take done in the real world which was interesting.
Sad that ghostface is in that current state 🙁
After watching some clips on YouTube, it could have had better dialogue.
Kick-Ass. The "power role" just winds up getting his ass kicked half the time at high MMR.
https://youtu.be/7PcolFECV_k
Nice analogy🤣🤣🤣🤣
Twilight