I find survivor so boring unless i'm playing with friends.
I am very excited for Boon totems! Maybe they will spice up the gameplay a little.
I am very excited for Boon totems! Maybe they will spice up the gameplay a little.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like playing solo more, swf is boring for me. Too easy
From what we know they are another hold M1 mechanic according to their thrill changes(Blessing a totem takes longer aka totems are an M1 mechanic).
They are also made in a way to be (Unwanted)game-play for the killer not for the survivors given that the killer is the one whose forced to deal with them.
Which mind you has been the theme for most of the new mechanics that help survivors such as breakable walls.
Yes
You're not alone. At least as killer you always have freedom of movement, if you're getting facecamped or just being the gen jockey someone to chat with makes it much better.
#respect
Sometimes I like doing goofy ######### when in a SWF. One day we did a random perk wheel and that was fun.
For me it's not boring because I know how to loop and chases are most entertaining thing in game on other hand if I didn't know how to loop I'll probably be bored too holding m1 whole game on gens and running in straight line in chases etc etc not saying you do this but in general