If I take a really long break will my MMR go down?
I'm curious about this because after two weeks of pretty solid play I'm still completely outmatched by the teams I play against.
I've had maybe 5 games that felt like an even match up. Games where I didn't just get run circles around me, while gens pop.
I was gonna try a few games today but killer queue time is too long to wait for lacklustre games.
Its not the end of the world its only a game, but damn if it isn't the only game where I can stalk people asl Myers or Leatherface. Its just so bad to play it at the moment.
Lets say I don't bother playing till Oct 31st as I'll probably have a hankering for some halloween themed fun, you reckon the SBMM will degrade?
I hope so.
Till then I'm going to kill the turtorial bots if I feel like playing and stay offline.
Comments
Honestly I have no idea. The devs were very vague about how this system works.
I think they said that mmr doesn't degrade over time.
Really I'd like to know if that's the case because if it is god dammit.
It doesn't seem to degrade in game either so I guess this is DBD now.
I'll just have to wait for custom mode bots, Oh wait they said they weren't working on that either. God dammit.
It's ok I mean we have add on nerfs and boon totems to look forward too😃
as I understand it will not. Our grade resets monthly but the hidden mmr is only changed playing the game.