With Spirit changed is it now safe to ask for an Iron Will nerf.
Completely removing audio while injured is a really powerfull effect for no activation. Like tiles become much harder to mindgame if you cant hear people, lockers become way better, stealth in general becomes better. Iron will is a really good perk and the only reason why I didnt want it nerfed till now was Spirit but now after her nerf it feels like it needs a nerf even more. Right now the issue with Stridor Spirit was survivors having no info on the killer but the killer could hear them. Now with Iron Will changes and Spirit changes survivors will have info on where the Spirit is but the spirit have nothing, no breathing or moans and only scratch marks if the survivor decides to run and on some maps not even grass. I think they should just make IW be 25/50/75% maybe it goes up to 100% while standing still for stealth gamers to enjoy but making mindgames way way harder than any perk the killer could run to make them harder for survivors with no activation or limit feels too strong imo.
Comments
IW is my favorite survivor perk due to its stealth potential and I heavily dislike how it's basically a chase perk now. I think IW being 100% while walking and crouching and 50% while running would be fine imo.
All I think Iron Will needs is a fix for now it interacts with the audio in the game.
Survivors just shouldn't be silent with IW, but in this buggy ass game they are most of the time.
It can also decrease the frequency of blood to compensate to make it a more effective stealth perk.
I think it'd be fair to change it so only grunts/moans of pain are silenced. I.e., the survivor defaults to their normal sound state even while injured (breathing while walking/standing, heavy breathing while running, etc).
The devs don't often nerf both sides simultaneously. In fact they often nerf one side and never touch it's counterpart. /coughkeyscough
The easiest nerf would be that Iron Will only works for a certain amount of time after being injured. So its still helpful but doesn't encourage high MMR people to stay injured the entire game
Crouching sure but walking should be like 75% maybe