How about this killer buff?

Hello

This would be just a minor change but how about if killers wont scare off crows? I know that this would be a nerf to stealthy players, but i think looping has been nerfed already a lot in the past few years and stealth has not been touched at all.

What do you think about that?

Comments

  • IMO this would remove some depths from the gameplay, especially on Survivor Side. It would buff Stealth Killers, however, I think it is a neat mechanic that Survivors can see Crows to see a Stealth Killer approaching, this actually encourages awareness instead of just slapping on a Perk (Spine Chill) to deal with Stealth Killers.

  • I had an idea about that, in which it could be one of the perks for the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I had an idea about that, in which it could be one of the perks for the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers.

    Well personally I dont think that lisence should ever come to DBD.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2519064#Comment_2519064

    Well personally I dont think that lisence should ever come to DBD.

    Yes, that whole director situation is a road well-trodden. It's not only DBD, various media and personalites refuse to include the franchise in podcasts, discussions, reviews etc. And understandable so.

    But I often daydream after watching (or rewatching in this case) a horror film and imagining how the character could be represented in DBD.