Learning Totem Spawns was the best decision

The first Survivor I mained was Nancy back in 2019, so pretty much from day 1 I've been slowly memorizing totem spawns for Inner Strength value.

Best decision I made in dbd. I have bailed my team out by cleansing Ruin/Devour/Undying thousands of times at this point and I've never had to use a perk slot for totem locating.

It takes a long time, but learn the totem spawns. It will reward you over and over again for as long as you play dbd especially with the introduction of Boons making totem hunting even more rewarding.

Comments

  • As a Nancy one trick, I vibe with it. Those bones are no match for me! I am still relatively new, so I haven't "learned" much of the less obvious spots quite yet. But you know, I am getting better at it.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    As a Nancy one trick, I vibe with it. Those bones are no match for me! I am still relatively new, so I haven't "learned" much of the less obvious spots quite yet. But you know, I am getting better at it.

    Nancy is awesome. Keep up the good work!

  • On maps like Midwich, sure. Often enough hex totems are right next to generators or in some instances within 8 meters of where I spawn in as survivor.