Killing while running

I have played 3 games with the same guy who play as Michael Myers he has hand killed me every time while im running he just grabs me and its over.

Comments

  • Is this normal ?

  • pam said:

    Is this normal ?

    Yes. There are two offerings that enable Michael Myers to kill survivors while on tier III Evil Within. You can tell Michael has the power to insta-kill you when his off-hand is open. If you see a fist, he cannot kill you.
  • @pam said:
    Is this normal ?

    No thats not normal, thats an ultra rare addon

  • @pam said:
    I have played 3 games with the same guy who play as Michael Myers he has hand killed me every time while im running he just grabs me and its over.

    i love that play style so much fun i have over 24 tombstones and 30 fragrant locks of hair ps4 players fear my wrath!

  • he can do it with 2 addons judith's tobstone or a tombstone piece

  • pam said:

    I have played 3 games with the same guy who play as Michael Myers he has hand killed me every time while im running he just grabs me and its over.

    Can you clarify does he get close or just teleport grabs you
  • new halloween movie = a lot of tombstone piece / judiths tombstone myers. we wanna feel like the guy in the movie, okay?

    why is haddonfield full with pallets and windows? :c sniff

  • @redsopine1 said:
    pam said:

    I have played 3 games with the same guy who play as Michael Myers he has hand killed me every time while im running he just grabs me and its over.

    Can you clarify does he get close or just teleport grabs you

    If he's in grab range he can land the kill. You can also avoid it by jumping into a locker, the prompt to kill only lights up if you're just standing/walking/running. Doing pretty much anything negates it and forces him to just do the normal tier 3 lunge.

  • @Peasant said:
    pam said:

    Is this normal ?

    Yes. There are two offerings that enable Michael Myers to kill survivors while on tier III Evil Within. You can tell Michael has the power to insta-kill you when his off-hand is open. If you see a fist, he cannot kill you.

    As long as I have been playing one would think I would know that. I admit I didn't, but I do now. Thanks friend.