Is tomorrow reveal of chapter 21.5?
I saw some youtuber say it was going to reveal tomorrow but im not sure if its true
I saw some youtuber say it was going to reveal tomorrow but im not sure if its true
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shouldn't- updates drop on Tuesdays, the earliest details will be released is on Monday.
EDIT: Dev Update Pt. 2 is on Monday, most likely new Survivor will be on that day too.
Most likely the 28th
I doubt they'd reveal on a Saturday. Monday might be another teaser with the Ptb dropping on Tuesday
tomorrow is Saturday.
Probably not. When they revealed chapter 21. They posted a trailer on friday, skipped the weekend and then revealed the chapter on tuesday. I think they skip weekends, but we'll be getting developer update part 2 on monday for sure.
It’s Monday. Then the extensive details of addon changes will come out on Tuesday with the PTB.
We'll definitely get more info with part 2 of the dev update on Monday or before said day. However, I doubt we'll be getting the 21.5 reveal until the PTB releases. The PTB will likely be next Tuesday, so 4 days.