If a killer isn't strong enough to force survivors to change up their gameplay then there is no point in that killer existing.
Remember the developers said survivors are all the same because the killer is meant to dictate their gameplay.
the funny thing is that almost all the time the survivors are the ones who dictate how the game goes, killers being the ones to have to adapt on the spot
trapper with no traps should be the only killer, its the only way to balance the game once and for all
What no traps? I feel like thats a handicap I feel like a lot of survivors are entitled. That's his gameplay he's weak without them and plain. People saying killers are op really arnt they just don't know how to win against them. Yea some frustrate me but im not gonna be like nerf them because I cant beat them it's all on the person who plays the killers and if thier insanely good. 4 survivors one killer survivors out number and sometimes dictate the game. No one needs to be nerfed or have abilities tooken away.
If the nerf is needed then yes it is good, Spirit was incredibly annoying to face and most people I've seen play against her just want to quit before it's started. I don't think all nerfs are necessary however.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The weaker killers absolutely need to be buffed. It’s nice to see Trapper finally get some love.
I still think some killers, like Nurse need a nerf.
Spirit, Nurse and Blight are too opressive and needs a nerf
It's good to nerf strong killers if the nerf is needed.
If all killers could be around the same power level (with that power level being strong but not too strong), then this game would be a LOT better.
If their is no strong killers their will be a lot less killers.
tbh im down for them nerfing every killer to f tier
If a killer isn't strong enough to force survivors to change up their gameplay then there is no point in that killer existing.
Remember the developers said survivors are all the same because the killer is meant to dictate their gameplay.
trapper with no traps should be the only killer, its the only way to balance the game once and for all
the funny thing is that almost all the time the survivors are the ones who dictate how the game goes, killers being the ones to have to adapt on the spot
What no traps? I feel like thats a handicap I feel like a lot of survivors are entitled. That's his gameplay he's weak without them and plain. People saying killers are op really arnt they just don't know how to win against them. Yea some frustrate me but im not gonna be like nerf them because I cant beat them it's all on the person who plays the killers and if thier insanely good. 4 survivors one killer survivors out number and sometimes dictate the game. No one needs to be nerfed or have abilities tooken away.
If the nerf is needed then yes it is good, Spirit was incredibly annoying to face and most people I've seen play against her just want to quit before it's started. I don't think all nerfs are necessary however.