I dreamed a new killer last night

After 4 years of playing DBD off and on I've finally had DBD dreams the last couple of nights.

Last night I dreamed I was playing survivor against a new killer. She had big claws that she could wrap around corners, and then propel herself forward to run at high speed like Blight or Billy, but she could also use her claws to grab walls and things while running to corner tightly.

She basement hooked us all, but another player had deliverance and BT so we were gonna make a break for it, but then everyone being hooked triggered a cutscene explaining her backstory and the game crashed.

Comments

  • Nice story...

    If you dreamed DbD, you probably should play less & you should go out more often. Anyways, are you sure it was a dream ?

    In my opinion, It looks more like a nightmare... except for the 'game crash'. At this moment, are you awaken I guess ?

  • Damn that sounds surreal as hell.

    Dreams can be realistic then take a weird turn like how the game crashed (which I found pretty disturbing). I wonder though, do you remember her backstory?