Remove Gen Sounds
from Charlotte and Victor switch and switching between survivor's in spector mode.
from Charlotte and Victor switch and switching between survivor's in spector mode.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wasn't this literally fixed in the most recent patch
The patch notes say so, but the patch notes say a lot of stuff.
I don't play Twins so I don't know. I'll check a little bit later.
Edit: According to @OneCagedHeart it has been fixed. Maybe it's still buggy and isn't always fixed if OP still hears it?
It was fixed in the last patch, i have played twins since then and it's not an issue anymore
I don't play twins either so I have to rely on the ntoes. If someone knows it hasn't been fixed then I'll accept it wasn't fixed.
Well nevermind, thank you. I don't have to submit myself to the torture of playing Twins.
Do you mean this patch i played the twins about a week ago.
The patch which released on Tuesday 21st September 2021.