Opinion about the Mid-Chapter info
Nice!
Finally some love to the Trapper!
Hope there also comes an addon who allow the Trapper to walk through active beartraps to help him counter these nasty dead hards... but disabling them temporally
also, very good changes to the Hex perks!!
Hope Surge gets the same treatment as these (Killers like Bubba / Hillbilly would be happy with it, so they don't get bullied by Nurses / Spirits and their powers counting as basic attacks...)
But i also hope old Stridor/Iron Will come back
Stridor right now is USELESS, why run it now? everybody runs Iron Will, people used it to counter Iron Will... Now using it... is wasting a perk slot.
What you guys should do, is making the spirit unable to hear survs during the phasing by default, instead give her an addon who trades the scratch marks for sounds
Talking about tracking perks..... it's time to make Predator and Lightweight an increasing/reducing steps sound perks... as Stridor / Iron Will was.
Comments
Not going to lie, I am not a huge fan of the mid chapter update. I do not want killers disabled or 2 weeks just because some clowns are abusing a bug that I do not even know existed. I suspect Pig will get nerfed because survivors have no respect for the reverse bear trap. Other than that, I guess I vibe with it. Looking forward to part 2 to, hopefully, get an explanation on Boon Totems.
I agree about Stridor being useless. I think it should be changed entirely. Since it refers to labored breathing, I think it should be something similar to I'm All Ears. Slow vaults, slow locker getting in/out, falling from heights, should do a noise notification like spies from the Shadows within a certain range of you. Maybe with a like 20 second cooldown or something. Their loud breathing is noticed.
Make it a decent tracking perk for people that like to hide, it would work well on the killer it comes with, and would make it useful regardless of Iron Will.
Trapper changes are finaly here... Good job (wish it was like this many years ago but at least we will have it).
Spirit changes might be too much I think. I think giving 2 indicators where she is and 0 buffs to compensate + addon pass (aka nerfs) is just unfair probably.
Buffs to weaker perks are always nice, however perks like Blood Favor will still be bad and useless most of the time.
Surge would definitely be a top perk if it worked with special attacks
Since they are now giving survivors more information on where Spirit is while phasing, she definitely shouldn't lose the ability to hear survivors.
Giving survivors more counterplay as opposed to taking away counterplay on Spirit's side was definitely the right decision by BHVR in my opinion.