Friendly Reminder... DBD is PvP
Sometimes y'all act like your opponent is just a punching bag who's supposed to stand there and not punch back.
Sometimes y'all act like your opponent is just a punching bag who's supposed to stand there and not punch back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Something like both W & looping arent fair?
#########' a.
Survivors are technically just punching bags. I mean, what can they do, drop a pallet? Ha ha ha!
huh?
For me it's more that people forget that they aren't playing against NPCs and that those other players might like to play the game and score some points too.
The day I'm playing killer and a survivor straight up socks me in the face is the day I start wearing helmet/face protecting cosmetics.