What one perk or add-on (if nerfed into uselessness) would cause you to quit DBD?

For me, its:

(1) Wraith's purple All-Seeing add-on, and/or

(2) BB&C.

Comments

  • Lightborn, I am not going to deal with 90 degree angle saves.

  • OP that fact that you said that tells us your story

    You like to be carried by perks and addons.

    if you learned your killer your reaction wouldve of been hey this was needed buff or needed nerf

  • All of Cheryl's perks. If they get battered until they're useless I'm done.

  • None that I can think of. I don't rely on any single perk too strongly.

  • Bbq. Just imagining the grind without perks or offerings like that 😱➡️💀

  • None, i would jus change my build.

  • A combination of the following Perks:

    • Save the Best for Last
    • Barbecue & Chili / We're Gonna Live Forever
    • Play With Your Food
    • Devour Hope
    • Dying Light
    • Lethal Pursuer
    • Hysteria
    • Lightborn
    • Whispers
    • No Way Out
    • Starstruck
      • Okay so maybe it should be nerfed on Nurse and Spirit only.

    A combination of the following Add-Ons:

    • Iridescent Photocard (Trickster)
      • Nerfing Cut Thru U and Edge of Revival hurt me a lot more but this would kill my want to play The Pipster.
    • Burning Man Painting + Wax Doll (Pyramid Head)
    • Judith's Tombstone (Myers)
    • Fragrant Tuft of Hair
    • Tombstone
    • Any of Nemesis' Add-Ons

    And I'd quit parts of the game if these Perks still remain unchanged (whether good or bad changes):

    • Borrowed Time
    • Dead Hard
    • Sprint Burst
    • Lithe
    • Spine Chill
    • Ruin
    • Any of the bad Killer Perks like Monstrous Shrine or Gearhead

    And for Add-Ons that make me hate this game a lot more than I need to:

    • Styptic Agent
    • Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe
    • Honestly, all the Med-Kit Add-Ons
    • All of Spirit's Speed Add-Ons
    • Licker Tongue (Why is the increase so god damn marginal? Who thought this was a good idea?)
    • In fact, all of Nemesis' Perks frustrate me as a Nemesis main.
    • Same with Pyramid Head's. Except for the range add-ons.

    And for Killers:

    • Hag

  • It's already done, and I don't understand why I still play, but that's probably BHVR's plan all along. They don't care if we enjoy the game, they care if they keep making money.