Still potentially S, but survivors might have a good chance at developing more concrete plans and counters
I'm really excited! I actually don't mind facing spirit now (busted addons aside) but sometimes that feeling of having to just guess all the time gets grating.
Guess it'll depend on how noticeable all the tracking stuff is, but assuming it's reliably easy to spot, it seems like a good survivor could just camp a pallet or window and be pretty consistently safe during phasing
I still think The Spirit will be very powerful. The directional audio only gives off the general direction of her during a phase, and the dust that she will kick up is small enough that tall grass and small obstacles could conceal it. You can still move really fast during a phase, and survivors will still have difficulty finding your exact location, provided you make an effort to conceal the dust. However, her add-ons will likely take a substantial hit and I think a few killers now surpass her downing potential.
She's definitely still high up, especially in the right hands. I don't think her nerf is that bad. I've been against her a few times in the PTB and every Spirit match they slaughtered the team. I think people that say she's rubbish now are exaggerating. She was in need of a nerf and I'm glad it finally happened so that there is some counterplay against her now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A or B depending on how much the footstep particles are
She'll still be a top tier killer in the right hands, just more balanced this time.
depends on the fart clouds.
the cloud will probs be small not huge and cartoonish like road runner. I also think A tier should be what all killers are at base.
She'll still be strong, but have meaningful counterplay.
Still potentially S, but survivors might have a good chance at developing more concrete plans and counters
I'm really excited! I actually don't mind facing spirit now (busted addons aside) but sometimes that feeling of having to just guess all the time gets grating.
Guess it'll depend on how noticeable all the tracking stuff is, but assuming it's reliably easy to spot, it seems like a good survivor could just camp a pallet or window and be pretty consistently safe during phasing
I think its too early to say
I think it's pretty much gonna be depending on the nerf though.
I still think The Spirit will be very powerful. The directional audio only gives off the general direction of her during a phase, and the dust that she will kick up is small enough that tall grass and small obstacles could conceal it. You can still move really fast during a phase, and survivors will still have difficulty finding your exact location, provided you make an effort to conceal the dust. However, her add-ons will likely take a substantial hit and I think a few killers now surpass her downing potential.
I think she'll still be S tier, but im not sure.
She's definitely still high up, especially in the right hands. I don't think her nerf is that bad. I've been against her a few times in the PTB and every Spirit match they slaughtered the team. I think people that say she's rubbish now are exaggerating. She was in need of a nerf and I'm glad it finally happened so that there is some counterplay against her now.
High B probably. Shes still gonna stomp casuals like any other killer but is gonna have a harder time against competent survivors.
you can see survs if you phase (killer instinct) and some other nice things... i dont really see a nerf 🤷♂️