What killer addon combos are you using before they are nerfed?☠
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Alchemist ring. It is 100% getting neutered.
i don't like strong add-ons anyway
I main Mikey. The one I expect will be getting changed is tombstone piece which I never use anyway.
I have a feeling that Tampered Timer is going to get nerfed, so I might be using it for a while.
I’ll be using crow ring every single game because I’m scared they’ll change it
That is putting it lightly. I might use mine up and use add ons for the first time because they about to nerf Pig, baby.