You can't argue dbd isnt survivor sided☺ I love it 😂

1) Spirit is getting nerfed while nurse still has blink bugs from forever who is left? You have how many killers and 2 are going to be able to compete 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2) map sizes lead to gen rushing without low mobility killers being able to stop it

3) keys/hatches still haven't been reconfigured

4) sbmm in it's current state is to help retain newer players and not scare them off which is fair enough but the same courtesy isnt given to people trying out new killers who have played the game before.

Any others I am missing? Any counter arguments?

Dbd is like a horror movie...Halloween resurrection🤑 mama said knock you out Myers you ain't scary🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit: silly me I forgot about pallet validation and hold w and predrop pallets🤣🤣🤣🤣 man that is a sad list for killers and it is off the top of my head

Comments

  • @Nomadd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2519393#Comment_2519393

    I love how you twist my words into something I didn't say.

    I didn't say I 'don't want' to escape/kill - I said I don't sweat my ass off to do this at any cost. If I get nice amount of points, it's my personal win. I play for fun actions, builds etc. Holding M1 and crouching in bushes just to escape with 10k points isn't why I play this game.

    I didn't say that casual mode should be the only one - let's have two - rank mode with proper leaderboards, more rewards etc and casual, for those that don't want to count every second, sweat and tryhard at the expense of fun.

    I didn't say skill vs skill is bad. I said like 10 times that if you are a sweaty tryhard, then stop complaining, you're there for a reason and that's fine, you're good and you finally are facing good players.

    My point was simple - I don't get whining about high MMR. I played other games competitively and it's, arguably, NOT fun. Playing high level in MTG feels like a chore, like any other card game, same with PUBG and I'm sure it's like that with DBD. But that's the thing - it's not my problem. It's nobody's problem. If you want to jack off at your 'high MMR' then it's your problem that games are not fun at this level. That's with every game.

    I can't read your mind so i didn't twist anything. I assume you don't want to sweat which i understand as u don't want to try win. And same goes to u. U don't know me and my goals. If anything i want from mmr it's to face equal opponents no casual mode where games are completely one sided and I don't have a single chance if im unlucky with lobby.

    Im sure u would agree that lobbies where pros and casuals play together are much worse than those where everyone equally skilled.

  • of course it is survivor sided that's how they get money. 4x more money from survivors, so they make it easy for them.

  • @Rey_512 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2518261#Comment_2518261

    Oof, that does sound rough. Seems like the devs are dead-set in adding this dumb feature, unfortunately. Zero consideration for how it’ll affect killers.

    We will know more on Monday probably but imagine if it gives survivors a bonus to repairing gens or faster healing or a running bonus🤣

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2519468#Comment_2519468

    We will know more on Monday probably but imagine if it gives survivors a bonus to repairing gens or faster healing or a running bonus🤣

    “The ability to kill the killer after 5 gens are completed.” 💀

  • @Rey_512 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2520188#Comment_2520188

    “The ability to kill the killer after 5 gens are completed.” 💀

    A reverse mori🤣🤣🤣🤣 I want to punch Michael Myers this game is already like Halloween resurrection 😇

  • @latinfla4 said:

    1) Spirit is getting nerfed while nurse still has blink bugs from forever who is left? You have how many killers and 2 are going to be able to compete 🤣🤣🤣🤣

    2) map sizes lead to gen rushing without low mobility killers being able to stop it

    3) keys/hatches still haven't been reconfigured

    4) sbmm in it's current state is to help retain newer players and not scare them off which is fair enough but the same courtesy isnt given to people trying out new killers who have played the game before.

    Any others I am missing? Any counter arguments?

    Dbd is like a horror movie...Halloween resurrection🤑 mama said knock you out Myers you ain't scary🤣🤣🤣🤣

    Edit: silly me I forgot about pallet validation and hold w and predrop pallets🤣🤣🤣🤣 man that is a sad list for killers and it is off the top of my head

    I don't believe anyone is actually arguing this in 2021 all you have to do is simply play the game to see that it's survivor sided.

1 2 3 4 ›