THE CENOBITE Feedback
Hello from Japan Forum. There is no discussion thread over there, so I'll start a topic here for feedback and requests.
There are three things in CENOBITE that need to be fixed immediately.
1.Extend the reach of normal attacks
I don't know if this is normal or if it's a bug, but for some reason his normal attack has a short reach.
2.Eliminate the killer hitbox against chains.
There are no advantages, only disadvantages. Why neutralize your own abilities yourself?
3.Always visualize boxes that are not picked up.
When you are dealing with a survivor who knows the gimmick of CH, you are too helpless.
I felt it would be good to have another fix like the next one.
・BUFF Summons of Pain
It is not useful at all at present. So I thought it would be good to have the following enhancements
1.Extend the restraint time of the chain.
They are easily shredded, and the more distant targets you hit, the less restraining power they have.
It would be nice if it could be extended by 1 second uniformly, or if a bonus could be added to the basic restraint time based on distance.
2.Standardize <Engineer's Fang>.
I think this is necessary to make a completely useless capability worth using.
・CH buffs
The current CENOBITE relies heavily on CH, but I find it difficult to activate and very easy to remove.
1.Standardization of <Iridescent Lament Configuration>
One of the factors that makes it easy to deactivate is that it is very easy to find.
We felt that the survivor side needed to be invisible as well.
2.Standardize <Impaling Wire> during CH
I still think the jamming ability is high, but I feel it is still insufficient.
There needs to be a benefit to triggering it and a benefit not to triggering it.
Comments