Most fun match ever

I got this game like 2 weeks ago and have almost 60 hours in it and the game decided to put me with 4 people with over 750 hours and 2 keys and I got t bagged the whole time all while using a new killer I'm still learning to play. Great way of keeping new players engaged guys

20210922_192342.jpg


Comments

  • Yeah the system is very broken. From what I’ve heard it’ll match you up with better survivors first few times you play a new killer and once you lose a bit, you’ll start to play more chill matches. It’s very dumb but it’s just the way it is.

  • @GannTM said:

    Yeah the system is very broken. From what I’ve heard it’ll match you up with better survivors first few times you play a new killer and once you lose a bit, you’ll start to play more chill matches. It’s very dumb but it’s just the way it is.

    I feel like I get one 2k match and then I get put against people that can play all day