New Feature Maybe?
So, I've been sitting on this idea for a little bit, but how about a little trading items/addons for Survivors? Like you and your Friend get on Dead By Daylight and you have an item and/or addon they want, and they have one you want. It would be as long as you are friends on Dead By Daylight, and the items were of equal Value, not to mention a cooldown period of course. let's say for an Example, you use instructions on your toolboxes a lot but now you're out, but your friend has 11, as they want the leather grip for flashlights and are currently out but you also have about 11 of those, so you trade 10 instructions for 10 leather grips as 10 may or may not would be a cap for the amount to trade, and about every 15 minutes you could trade just so that way you can get a game in between with the cooldown. I don't know, so what do you all think about it? I'd love to hear your opinions on the matter! You can make suggestions for the amount and cooldown as you wish, I was just using those numbers as an example, and hopefully if a moderator or a dev sees this and see what they think about it? I just found it Curious and a nice little idea to better fit other people's play styles.
Comments
We already do that. When I play with friends and I'm out of med-kits and he out of flashlights I equip a flashlight with add-ons he wants, he equips med-kit with items I want and we trade at start of trial. I think a sell back feature of some kind is time better spent (also reduces grind) than a survivor only feature that can be done already in a different way.