Change Requirements to unlock Leatherface masks
Leatherface has 4 unlockable head pieces that are masks of the 4 original survivors. To unlock one, you need to kill 25 of the associated survivor. This was released in chapter 5.5, where there were 9 or 10 survivors so this wasn't too bad. But now we have 27 survivors so it's unlikely to be able to even get matched against one of the 4 original survivors, and then you need to kill them. This is too hard, and will only get harder with new survivors.
My suggestion, change the requirement from 25 to 1.
Comments
10 would be fair.
we'd still have the same problem again in like 2 or 3 years
Then maybe in 2-3 years they could reduce it to 5.
I get it's a problem that will only get worse, but there's no reason to completely devalue it instantly.
Actually question, when you say "kill", does that mean 3 hooks or using a mori? Asking because I'm pretty sure that I've reached that 25 for at least the damn Megs or the Dwights.
Looking online, it seems to be sacrifices only, so yeah you have to hook them three times.
I'd be fine reducing it to 1. Or if it's still an issue to people, 5. It's a hidden challenge that's going to becoming too punishing to complete.
Yeah. They should at least tell you in game how to get it, and give a progress bar.
I'm of the belief that no cosmetics are sacred, so I'd even be fine with people getting them without any work at all lol
I think keeping them hidden is fun, but they should definitely keep in mind how difficult it is to complete the longer time goes on.
Huh, weird...then I have got to be somewhat close to getting one mask cus I've only ever used a mori on him once.
Add on to that for a while it was bugged (and might still be).
I already have all the masks, but honestly I would be fine if they reduced the requirement. Jakes in particular are very rare, and Dwights too are disappearing, and it would be a pity to lock those cosmetics behind a "luck-wall".
I'd like to see you have them unlocked...
oh